We have reserved 20 spots for a morning volunteer shift with Feeding Tampa Bay!
1. Given the recent change in CDC guidelines, masks are now optional across our volunteer opportunities. Masking and social distancing (when able) continue to be strongly suggested for all who have compromised immunities, health concerns, or are unvaccinated.
2. In consideration of your safety, volunteers MUST wear flat, closed-toe shoes. You should also avoid wearing tank tops, sleeveless or short-cut shirts (crop tops), and short-shorts. Volunteers will be asked to reschedule their shifts if these guidelines are not followed.
3. Parking spaces are designated on both sides of the central parking row in front of the FTB building, which extends through the complex. Please DO NOT park in areas marked with traffic cones, directly in front of buildings, or truck receiving doors.
4. We provide all orientation on-site at the start of your service – no need to study anything before you see us!
5. All volunteers will check in with the Feeding Tampa Bay staff member on site – who will direct you to sign in and fill out a name tag.
6. Masks and gloves will be available to all volunteers on site.
7. Hydration will be provided on-site for volunteers. If you wish to have a snack during the shift, feel free to bring one along.
If you and/or your team members have not filled out our online Liability Waiver, please do so before starting your upcoming shift: Volunteer Liability Waiver. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclw_EV-e-iQSoRIR7P6_5JryTN-5Qd2T6DyxGbfRlvNfraOQ/viewform